10 Things You Need to Know About the Insane Inflatable 5K in Lubbock
Saturday, April 2, Lubbock will go bounce crazy at the Insane Inflatable 5K. Here are a few things you should know about the event.
- It's at Reese Golf Course. If you're not sure how to get there, here are directions.
- You can register at the event. It costs a little more than if you had pre-registered online, but there are spots still open.
- The Insane Inflatable 5K happens rain or shine. Lucky, it looks like it will be sunny out in Lubbock Saturday, if a little chilly.
- Bundle up! The entire event happens in the morning when it's the coldest.
- Spectators are allowed. Actually, they're encouraged! Bring your friends and family.
- The first wave begins at 8:30 a.m. The last wave starts at 11 a.m.
- Yes, there will be beer and food. Lots of it. We recommend eating and drinking after you've completed the race, however.
- Dressing up in funny clothes or matching costumes (if you're part of a team) is strongly encouraged. Get creative!
- We will be taking pictures and video of y'all, so make sure to smile for the camera.
- Parking is $10.
For more information on the Insane Inflatable 5K, visit the official website.