Awesome 98 Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Awesome 98 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means you'll be able to listen to Awesome 98's Heathen, as well as the best hits of the 70s and 80s anytime you want on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Awesome 98 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Awesome 98. Tap on the station logo to get to the Awesome 98 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Awesome 98 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say: "Alexa,Play Awesome 98."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com