A Fire Dancer in Russia Accidentally Set Her Own Face and Hands on Fire
A 16-year-old was doing a fire dance for a Children’s Day celebration in Russia last Friday. That means she was spinning burning balls soaked in kerosene. But when she tried to blow a huge fireball, her FACE caught on fire.
In fact, in the video it looks like the burning kerosene is on fire in her MOUTH. So she tries to put it out, but then her HANDS catch on fire. She runs away from the group, and a guy tackles her to help put out the flames.
What’s weird is, no one else seems to be too bothered or concerned about the whole thing.
It happens 31 seconds in, and while it’s not TOO graphic, it’s still pretty intense.
Subscribe to Awesome 98 on