Almost One in Four People Has a Tattoo – Are They Still Rebellious?
At this point, tattoos are so ubiquitous it's arguably more rebellious NOT to get one. Like, if you're at a biker bar and see someone with NO tattoos, don't you think, "Wow, what a rebel"?
The people at Harris Interactive just released the results of a new poll on tattoos in the U.S. Here are the five big things they found...
1. 22% of people have at least one tattoo. That's almost one in four people.
2. But...49% of people still believe that people with tattoos are MORE REBELLIOUS. Only 4% say people with tattoos are less rebellious.
3. 4% say a tattoo makes you look more INTELLIGENT...27% say it makes you look less intelligent.
4. 12% of people said tattoos make someone sexier...31% said tattoos make someone less sexy.
5. That being said, if you want to get KINKY, you look for a tattoo. 23% of people say they think someone with a tattoo is more likely to do something deviant...only 3% say someone with a tattoo is less likely to do something deviant.
Do YOU have a tattoo? Do you regret it? Does it make you feel rebellious?