Wicked Beaver Brewing Presents: Oktoberfest, Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Wicked Beaver Brewing Company
- 10611 PR 1320, Wolfforth, TX 79382 United States
It’s time to air out your Lederhosen and Dirndls. Wolfforth's own Wicked Beaver Brewing Company is hosting their Oktoberfest style tour and tasting at the brewery on October 19th from 3 - 7 pm.
An entry fee of $15.00 will include a glass for you to keep and up to 4 beer tastings. Established in 2009, the Wicked Beaver Brewery is the only package brewery operating in the West Texas area and has been in production since January of 2012. The brewery has four production beers available at various stores, restaurants and bars in West Texas and can also be found in other markets across Texas. In addition to the regular production beers, small test batches are brewed up as time permits.
Join the Oktoberfest Tour and Tasting for a chance to taste the Cream Weaver, Midnight Ale, Timber Ale, Hoperation IPA and their Small Batch Oktoberfest beer while it lasts right from the brewery. Lederhosen and Dirndls are welcome but not required and be sure to warm up your vocal chords because there will be a Yodeling contest at 5 pm.
Wicked Beaver's Oktoberfest, Brewer Tour and Tasting details:
- 10611 PR 1320, Wolfforth, TX 79382
- $15.00 at the door, includes pint glass to keep
- No charge for designated drivers
- October 19th 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Yodeling Contest: 5:00pm, no charge
- Additional glasses, $5.00 each