Larry King Wonders ‘Does Anyone Still Drink Sanka?’…And More of Larry’s Random, Middle-of-the-Night Thoughts
It's no surprise that Larry King has random thoughts going through his head...so I guess it shouldn't be surprising that he Tweeted several dozen of them out at around 2:00 A.M. yesterday morning. The highlights include:
- "I can't remember the last time I went to a zoo."
- "If you've seen one fireworks show you've seen them all."
- "My wife looks cute with her reading glasses on her nose."
- "Does anyone still play Chinese Checkers?"
- "I hate people with perfect teeth."
- "I don't know why but I just thought of Lawrence Welk."
- "Does anyone still drink Sanka?"
- "I've never been on a hayride."
- "I like Donald Duck better than Mickey Mouse."
Afterward, he Tweeted, "Hope you all enjoyed my wildness last night, took me back to my old days."
(For more, here's the link to Larry's Twitter feed.)