Lubbock Mayor to Participate in Fallen Riders Memorial Fundraiser
Mayor Martin to participate in The Fallen Riders Memorial Fund’s first Official Fundraiser!
FRMF is a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to hold various events and fundraisers throughout the year in order to have funds in place to immediately be able to assist families who have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident in Lubbock or nine surrounding counties. All money raised here, stays here.
May 14th- The Fallen Riders Memorial Fund of Texas- “Remembrance Run- Poker Run”
- 10am- Registration begins at Family Power Sports on the West Loop by Sam’s
- 10:45am- Mayor Martin will sign a proclamation declaring May to be Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month in Lubbock, TX!
- 11am- First Bike out
- Noon- Last Bike out
- First 100 riders receive a commemorative “Remembrance Run” patch.
- Poker Run includes stops at: Wayne Bo’s in Levelland, Anthony’s Collision in Brownfield, Heroes and Legacies at 1601 University, and ends at The Depot Obar at 18th and I-27.
- 2pm-8pm Depot District Oyster Bar- 609 18th St-
Biker Appreciation Day and Remembrance Run Awards Ceremony- Events include door prizes, live music from Stay Sane 1:30pm-3:00pm, Two Dayz Forever from 3:30-6:30, motorcycle photographs with professional models from Intimate Expressions, drink and food specials, and 50/50 drawings. Free for Poker Run participants. $5 for others.
- FRMF is currently seeking Business Sponsors.
- Donations from the public can be made online at www.frmftexas.com or at any BBVA Compass Bank or thru our Facebook page
- Like us on Facebook- Fallen Riders Memorial Fund Texas