The Nine Unwritten Rules of Facebook
Anyone who's been on Facebook for more than a few minutes knows there are a lot of unwritten rules. MOST of you are pretty good about not breaking them. But here's a little reminder for the rest of you.
1. Only post the things your friends actually want to see, like mind-blowing facts and major life updates.
2. Posts about religion, politics, or your workouts will get you BLOCKED.
3. Never like your own posts.
4. Everybody stalks...but don't get caught. Liking photos that are already several years old is the easiest way to get caught.
5. Don't have a conversation in the comments section. That's what texting is for.
6. Keep virtual PDA to a minimum. Treat it like real-life PDA.
7. Don't post every selfie you take.
8. Don't make people guess what's bothering you.
9. Don't invite friends to play all your online games.