We All Have Weird Food Quirks. What’s Yours? [VIDEO]
I saw a video about scrambled eggs and ketchup the other day. I do that sometimes. But apparently some people think its weird. So here are my 5 weird food quirks. What are yours?
1. I eat scrambled eggs with hot sauce, or salsa, and ketchup. Sometimes. Not every time. Sometimes the eggs are great by themselves. Sometimes just salsa is good enough. Sometimes if the hot sauce is Cholula or something really tasty like that I won’t add ketchup. But Tobasco and ketchup is a thing for me.
2. Yes to pineapple on pizza, but not the way you think. In high school I would eat the “Hawaiian” style pizza with ham and pineapple. But a friend of mine gave me a piece of pepperoni and pineapple and I haven’t looked back since. Its amazing! And the other day by Daughter Darian’s best friend Alyssa oone upped me at Urban Bricks with a super pizza order that I think everyone should try. She had the white sauce, chicken, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, banana peppers, and pineapple. My world was changed for the better the other night. Try it, you’ll be shocked at how good it is.
3. Squid and snails. Not together, mind you, that’s disgusting. But yes I eat squid, also known as calamari, and I eat snails, also known as escargot. And they’re good. Just gross to think about.
4. Liverwurst, aka Braunschweiger. It comes in a plastic tube similar to cookie dough, but its liverwurst. You find it in the lunch meat section at any grocery store, so I know I’m not the only one. And it makes a great sandwich. A little mayo, mustard and bread an I’m good to go.
5. Alligator tail. If you haven’t tried it you’re missing out. Its awesome. And its not that weird either. I mean we’re from Texas. Lots of you eat balls. I’m not eating balls. But I will eat some tail!
So those are some of my weird food quirks, but I’m not even that weird. What are yours? Anybody weirder than me?