Here’s Where Former Red Raiders Are Currently Playing In The NFL
NFL Training Camp is well underway in the NFL and there are currently 21 former Texas Tech Red Raider football players on NFL rosters. Starting Thursday night, NFL fans will get a full weekend of games and some of those games will have Red Raiders taking the field.
The Houston Texans take on the New England Patriots tonight followed by the Minnesota Vikings facing the Seattle Seahawks. Former Red Raider Cody Davis is on the Patriots' roster while the Seahawks have SaRodorick Thompson Jr. on their roster.
All told, 19 former Red Raiders are on active rosters while two more are listed on the injury reserve or active/non-football injuries. Those players include Dawson Deaton with the Cleveland Browns and Tyree Wilson, who is in his first season with the Las Vegas Raiders.
According to a Texas Tech press release these players are on active NFL rosters entering this weekend.
- Jack Anderson, OL (2017-20), New York Giants
- Jordyn Brooks, LB (2016-19), Seattle Seahawks
- Keke Coutee, WR (2015-17), New Orleans Saints
- Le'Raven Clark, OL (2011-15), Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cody Davis, DB (2009-12), New England Patriots
- Sam Eguavoen, LB (2011-14), New York Jets
- Erik Ezukanma, WR (2019-21), Miami Dolphins
- DeMarcus Fields, (2016-21), Washington Commanders
- Adrian Frye, DB (2017-22), New Orleans Saints
- Kaylon Geiger, WR (2021), Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Jakeem Grant Sr., WR (2012-15), Cleveland Browns
- Kerry Hyder, DL (2009-13), San Francisco 49ers
- Zech McPhearson, DB (2019-20), Philadelphia Eagles
- Patrick Mahomes II, QB (2014-16), Kansas City Chiefs
- Terence Steele, OL (2016-19), Dallas Cowboys
- SaRodrick Thompson Jr., RB (2018-22), Seattle Seahawks
- Broderick Washington Jr., DL (2016-19), Baltimore Ravens
- Marquis Waters, S (2021-22), New York Jets
- Trey Wolff, K (2018-22), Tennessee Titans
Best of luck to all the former Red Raiders! Wreck 'Em!