Larry King Wants Someone to ‘Bring Back the Miniskirt’…And More of Larry’s Random, Middle-of-the-Night Thoughts
Apparently, Larry King got a good reception for Tweeting out late-night random thoughts last week...because he unleashed another batch on Sunday night. The highlights include:
- "I like the smell of turpentine."
- "When was the last time you saw someone smoking a pipe?"
- "Sue me, but I don't like buttered popcorn."
- "I used to be able to name every member of the U.S. Senate."
- "Can you hum rap music?"
- "I don't know why, but I've never enjoyed drinking water."
- "I've been having a hard time finding Nestlé's Crunch bars lately."
- "Bring back the miniskirt!"
- "I still get excited when the mailman shows up." (???)
- "I've never driven a tractor."
He ended it with this video, clarifying that he's NOT drunk and that his account hasn't been hacked:
You can find Larry's Twitter feed, here