Lubbock Fall and Winter Lawn Watering Schedule Begins October 1st
Fall and winter lawn watering restrictions for the City of Lubbock begin on October 1st and continue to be in effect through March 31st.
During the fall and winter months, the following restrictions apply in addition to the year-round restrictions implemented by the city:
- Irrigate less than 1 inch per zone per week
- Irrigate any time of day on assigned days, as opposed to the time restrictions in place during Spring and Summer seasons.
The City of Lubbock has year-round lawn watering restrictions, including a schedule for residents based on the last digit of the property address. The address irrigation schedule is as follows:
- Addresses ending in 0, 3, 4, or 9 - Monday and Thursday
- Addresses ending in 1, 5, or 6 - Tuesday & Friday
- Addresses ending in 2, 7, or 8 - Wednesday & Saturday
Year-round irrigation in the City of Lubbock restrictions can be found here.