Tax time is here again, not just on the South Plains, but across the nation. And this year things are going to be a little bit different.

According to some Lubbock CPA’s you will now need your adjusted gross income from your 2015 taxes in order to file your 2016 taxes. The old PIN you used to have won’t work anymore. So find your 2015 1040!

Of course like every year W-2’s and 1099’s must be sent by January 31st.

You have until Tuesday, April 18th to file, but why wait? The sooner you file the less likely you are to become a victim of tax fraud.

We all knows taxes suck, but it is an inevitable part of life that you have to deal with. Are you going to file early this year or wait until the last minute? Let us know!

More From Awesome 98