The Woman With Three Boobs Is a Hoax – Here’s Why
Everyone's been going nuts over 21-year-old Jasmine Tridevil in Tampa, Florida, because she had a THIRD BREAST implanted.
It had "hoax" written all over it, but we all WANTED to believe it. Unfortunately...yeah, it's a hoax. Here are the six reasons why...
1. Some minor Internet detective work found that Jasmine Tridevil is almost certainly the fake name of a woman named Alisha Hessler. Alisha looks exactly like "Jasmine" and she registered the domain name JasmineTridevil.com.
2. On a website where Alisha advertises her massage services, she wrote that she's a, quote, "provider of Internet hoaxes since 2014" and a, quote, "specialist in massage for three-breasted women."
3. Alisha made the news back in December when she said she was attacked by a man outside a night club, and forced him to stand on a street corner wearing a dunce cap with a sign that said, quote, "I beat women, honk if I'm a scumbag."
But when the police got involved, she never filed charges and stopped returning their calls.
4. Alisha was arrested back in March for fraudulent use of personal information, apparently using a fake ID to get into a club. That's not necessarily proof of the hoax, but does help show her pattern.
5. This might be the most damning evidence of all: Alisha filed a stolen baggage claim at the Tampa International Airport earlier this month and one of the things she reported missing was a, quote, "three-breast prosthesis."
6. And finally, a plastic surgeon says NO plastic surgeon would give a woman a third breast...because it's clear she would need a psychological evaluation, and performing the surgery would be unethical.