10 Awesome Things About Awesome 98’s New Morning Show Host, Lance Ballance
My name is Lance Ballance, and I'm proud to be Awesome 98's newest DJ. I wanted to share a little bit about myself so y'all can get to know the guy keeping you entertained and laughing each weekday morning.
So here are a few fun facts about myself.
- I appeared on The Geraldo Show back in the 90s (no, I did NOT throw a chair)
- I am a homebrewer and a fan of craft beer
- I tested negative for Covid-19, but positive for Kellogg's Product 19
- I have two grown daughters, and no, I won't ask if they will date your son
- I LOVE barbecue, so I'm sure that I'm going to gain about 50 pounds living in Lubbock by Christmas
- I need a new truck
- I HATE kale...but I rather enjoy broccoli and asparagus.
- Apparently, Debbie Gibson once flirted with me...and I wasn't even aware of it
- I used to work in professional wrestling as a ring announcer in the 80s
- My entire family are Dallas Cowboys fans, but I'm an even bigger San Francisco 49ers fan (don't hate me)
You can listen to me on Awesome 98 from 6 to 9 a.m., Mondays-Fridays, and 3 to 7 p.m. on Saturdays.