Lions Club Pancake Festival Has 102.5 Kiss FM’s Boleo Serving Up Flapjacks
Can you believe it is already time for the 67th annual Lubbock Lions Club Pancake Festival? After doing this last year and having an awesome time, I was asked to come back this year. SO BE IT!
If you are out and about Saturday morning (Feb. 16th) between 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., stop by the "Celebrity" booth and say 'hi.' I will be there with my good pal Wes Nessman from our sister station, 94.5 FMX.
Here are some facts about last year's Pancake Festival from the Lubbock Lions Club:
The 66th Annual Pancake Festival, a festive atmosphere with fabulous entertainment, melt in your mouth pancakes and activities for the entire family. Plenty of product has been ordered to fulfill the Club’s promise of “All You Can Eat.” Just imagine the size of the following order!!!
- Pancake Mix – Nearly 6000 POUNDS!!
- Pancake Syrup – 41,000 Ounces
- Milk/Orange Juice – 46,500 Servings
- Cotton Candy – 2,000+ Bags
- Coffee – 240 Gallons
- Sausage Links – 72,000 Links
- Plates – 36,750
- Margarine – 17,280 Ounces
- Bubble Gum – 3,850 Pieces
- Face Tattoos – 2,000+BACON!!! OVER 23,000 SLICES