The Ten Tattoos People Regret the Most
A doctor in the UK who does tattoo removals made a list of the top ten tattoos people ask him to laser off. And lower back tattoos...a.k.a. "tramp stamps"...are number one. Here are the ten tattoos he says people regret the most.
1. Tramp stamps.
2. A tattoo of something around your bicep, like barbed wire.
3. An ex's name.
4. Any tattoo you got while you were drunk.
5. Any tattoo that got distorted because you gained weight. Which is a reminder that you probably shouldn't get one on your hip or your stomach.
6. Cheap tattoos. Which you regret IMMEDIATELY if they don't look good.
7. Any tattoo that you can't hide. Like a tattoo on your wrist or your neck, which could prevent you from getting a job. Or a tattoo on your FACE.
8. A tattoo of a band name. Because there's a good chance you'll get sick of them, or they'll break up.
9. Permanent eyebrows. Because you eventually realize what everyone ELSE knew immediately. That they DON'T look like real eyebrows.
10. A tattoo of anything involving a FAD. Like that "Twerk or Die" tattoo you're thinking about getting? Yeah, don't do that.